Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pastel Rainbow. Tutorial

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Sorry I have been a little busy around here lately. 

Today I decided to actually do something different. I am wearing a mani that my friend did on her youtube. 

Step one cut a sponge it has to be really hole-y, kind of like a painters sponge. You can find them at WalMart in the craft section or in Michael's in the painting section.

Then paint lines of color on the sponge. You can choose what colors you do.

Next you want to lightly press the sponge on to a paper, just to get the excess off.

Then place the sponge on your nail and press lightly. You can probably get away doing this to two nails and then you'll have to go back to step 2. 

Repeat step 2 through 4 on each nail, just too make sure that it is on there well. 

I kind of blended the lines a little bit by painting a layer of China Glaze's Fairy Dust.

I find that if you start out with a white base for lighter colors and a similar color if you are going to do darker colors. I used Yum Gum by Color Club, Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen, You Belong To Me by Essence, and Lav-ish by Ulta.

You can visit PlasmaSpeedo's Page on Facebook or her youtube! She is a really amazing person and has a really quirky personality.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3




2 comments:

  1. I HAVE to try this, so pretty =]!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lindsey It is a really easy process. If you watch her video it is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete