Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pink Wednesday

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Sorry this is a tad bit late at night. I have been semi busy planning for college. I will do a big announcement here soon and I am going to talk to you all the day before to tell you what I am going to wear on my nails and maybe I will do a face of the day before I go in.

Happy Pink Wednesday! I am glad to be doing these again, I kind of missed them. Today I went really simple, I haven't had the time to do my nails too much and my creativity isn't flowing very fast lately. I used two coats of Color Clubs Space Case which is just a bright pink with holographic glitter. I actually don't like this polish as much because the beautiful glitter gets covered by the pink. Then I decided that I would add Correction Tape by Wet N' Wild on my ring finger.

Anyway that is it for today. Happy New Year everyone and I am very sorry that I didn't get to tell you that on New Years but I was kind of busy. I cut my hair today so I might post about that later on, I actually don't like it, I may or may not grow into it but we will see. I might have to go get it cut again.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3


No comments:

Post a Comment