Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cute Blog Award!!!

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Holly Ann at Make Me Shimmer and Glitter nominated me for the Cute Blog Award. Thank you Holly it means the world to me.

For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2.  Answer the award questions.
3.  Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4.  Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award.
5.  Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them.


Award Questions:
1.  What is your go to makeup product?  
Well I know that everytime I do my makeup I grab for my Naked Palette

2.  What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I am not a really trendy person, I wear what I think is pretty and comfortable.

3.  What is your favorite dessert?
I really love Lemon Meringue Pie :)

4.  Favorite color?
Yellow lol

5.  What is your middle name?
Nicole

6.  What was the last song you listened to?
Photographs by Rihanna my all time fave song right now.

Something you don't know about me yet:
I am actually really emotional. I cry a lot! Over the smallest things. Movies are a big one in my book haha. I kind of get embarrassed about it too.

Other cute blogs I would like to nominate:






1 comment: