Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nail Mail and Review.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I know I haven't posted a lot lately. I missed Tuesday and Wednesday posts but that is alright. I have been very busy with school in all but I promise you on my weekends (Sunday and Monday) that I will post. I may even schedule posts to post through out the week.


A week or so ago Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous posted a picture on Facebook asking what everyone thought would be a good name for her new nail polish should be. Of course everyone said their input. I just came in at the right time and put my idea of Rustic Remains. 

Well Amy contacted me a few days later and she told me that she chose my name for the nail polish.She then goes on to tell me that she is sending me a bottle of the polish. So here we are. Rustic Remains.

Rustic Remains is clear polish with coppery bronze flakies. There is also a red and green shimmer to the polish. It also has a white shimmer that is less noticeable. Now please note that I am just sitting here looking at the polish. Amy can tell you more about the polish than I can because she is the one who made it. 

I can tell you that this polish looks great over black and definitely over white. I tried it over a silver and orange and it didn't really look that great.on. I think it would look great over reds, bronzes, and golds. I want to try it over blues and greens, maybe even a purple. I used two coats on each nail.

I actually wore this polish to school today. I had all of my nails white except for my ring finger which was black.I used two coats one each nail. I can tell you that on white it looks more red and on black it has more a green tint to it. Very interesting color if you ask me!

Thank You Amy! I love it to death!!!

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

1 comment: