Monday, January 30, 2012

Today's Haul :)

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Went to a few different stores today. I got a few things along the way. Lets get to it.

I went to Ulta because I had a $3.50 off coupon. I bought my required amount there which was $10. I ended up with 2 nail polishes. Each of which I have been wanting for a while.

OPI Mermaid's Tears and OPI Planks A Lot!!! Both were $6.89! Yay cheaper than one regular OPI

Then I went to Sally's to get in on the Buy Seche Vite and get a China Glaze free. I get a certain percent off because I am a student in Cosmetology School.

China Glaze Pool Party.$6 something.

Then I went to CosmoProf. I had never been in there before so it was  nice for me. I actually am not going to be going into Sally's or Ulta for a long time. CosmoProf and SalonCentric are the stores I will be going to for a long time.

OPI Ginger Bells $1.06, Banana Bandanna $2.13,  and Peace on Earth for $3.25. Those were all on clearance. Then China Glaze was buy 2 get 1 free. Spontaneous $3.50, In The Lime Light $3.50, and Shower Together Freeeeee. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

2 comments:

  1. Ahh my Ulta is out of Mermaid Tears and it's the only Pirates one I don't have! SO jealous. To ebay i go.

    ReplyDelete