Sunday, February 5, 2012

Planks A Lot.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
This is one of the polishes that I hauled last week. I actually got 2 more when I was getting hair color this last Thursday. I picked up OPI Off With Her Red ($2.83) and Essie Matte About You ($5). I Love CosmoProf and SalonCentric!!! The prices are so much easier on your pocket. I got to go out and get the prize for my 100 Follower Giveaway tomorrow. Before you ask, yes my nails are false here, Cosmetology school is hard on your natural nails, so I decided that I would get acrylics just for a little.

Planks A Lot came out with the Pirates Of The Caribbean collection last Spring. It is a medium dusty purple that is more on the blue side. It is opaque in two coats, no streaks. This polish can be found in some of the Ulta's in the clearance sections for around $5. You may even be able to find it at a beauty supply store in the clearance.

I also have Mermaids Tears, I might do a post about that one later this week.

Anyway I hope your week has been great. I think I am going to get back to my Pink Wednesdays and try to post more. It is hard since I am doing stuff constantly.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment