Tuesday, January 10, 2012

China Glaze First Mate

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
I am wearing China Glaze's First Mate today so I figured I would write a little post about it.  

First Mate came out with the Anchors Away Collection for Spring 2011. I would say this is a really unique color because when looking at it in one light it almost looks black but looking at it in another light it is a bright blue color. It is a cream finish. This polish can very well be a one coater but I did two just in case. I haven't had issues with this staining my nail or my cuticle area, so we are good on that one. 

Overall I like this polish. If you hurry you may be able to get your hands on some at Ulta because it is on clearance. I got mine for $3.99, it was a gift but I was there when she purchased it for me.

If you haven't entered my giveaway make sure you do.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment