Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nail Polish Obsession Tag!

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,

I saw that Eleventh Gorgeous did the nail polish obsession tag so I decided to do it as well! Lets get to it :)

Questions
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
I really like OPI but I am very open minded so China Glaze, Orly, Finger Paints, Color Club are just as great as OPI for me at least.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
I actually don't own many glitters, I think that if I am going to do a glitter it will be either very subtle or I am going to go all out and do a complete glitterbomb.
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
As I said above I am more inclined to do OPI. I just buy OPI a lot more when it is on sale!
4. When do you change your nail polish?
It depends on my mood. I change it every three days to one day.
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
I actually really like neon pinks on my nails. The polish makes my hands look like they have a tan.
6. Darks or Brights?
I love brights.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
A sponge rainbow similar to the one I just posted in fact I will post a pic below.

8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
I actually really like the look of matte mani's. I wish I had a matte top coat but just haven't gotten around to buying one.
9. French Manicure?
I try to do them but sometimes they don't come out.  I might have to do acrylic french manicures when I am in school but until then I'm sticking with my natural nails. I might just do an overlay in school.
10. Favorite Winter Color?
I try to stick with trends but sometimes you have to branch out. In the winter I really like dusty purple colors like Ulta's Lav-ish. 

Added question I made up
1. Favorite Fall Color?
Rusty red colors.

2. Favorite Spring Color?
Pastel greens, yellows, and blues, 

3. Favorite Summer Color?
Bright barbie pinks

I tag all of you to do this tag. I look forward to seeing them. 



Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3



No comments:

Post a Comment