Monday, January 23, 2012

Mermaid Dreams (NOTD).

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Happy Monday everyone. I hope yours was good. I actually went in for Orientation today for Cosmetology school. Yay GO ME! I am going to add a picture of my makeup as well.

Today I decided to go blue. I am wearing Sinful Colors Savage and Revlon's Blue Mosaic. It added like a light blue/turquoise colored glitter to the green of Savage.

As for my makeup I am just wearing Urban Decays Sidecar with Smog in the crease. Black liquid eyeliner and mascara. 

Well I start school tomorrow so I am not sure how my schedule will pan out. My 100 Follower giveaway will be posted within the next two weeks. I am not sure I will be able to do another giveaway until 300 or 500 because I am completely broke. But good things happen to people all the time so we will see how things end up.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

2 comments: