Friday, January 13, 2012

Kreative Blogger Award

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Wow I am truly honored to have gotten two awards in one day.  Charlotte Louise over at Charlottes-Nails has granted me the award. Feel free to check her out :)

Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4. Share 7 random things about yourself

FORM:
1. Name your favorite song.
I posted this in my last award that Photographs by Rihanna is my favorite right now. But my other favorite song is Racks on Racks by Young Chris, It's actually my ring tone.

2. Name your favorite dessert.
Haha another one that is on the other award, I love Lemon Meringue
 
3. What ticks me off.
People who don't have manners. Cutting people off, chewing with your mouth open and smacking lips (ew), and proper table etiquette. Or people who say something is going to happen and never put it into action.

4.When I'm upset I...
I draw, through out high school I was in multiple art classes and actually became really good friends with the art teacher. But I notice that when I am upset I create the most beautiful works of art.

5. What's your favorite pet.
I agree with Charlotte, I am huge sucker for cats.

6.Black or white?
Black, because it is more slimming lol!

7. Biggest fear.
Failing, My family is really set on not failing and going through with things 

8. Every day attitude.
Optimistic, I usually start out with this and if it changes it is okay, Tomorrow is a new day :)

9. What is perfection?
Love, if I am loved by those who matter than those who don't just seem so far away.

10. Guilty pleasure?
Candy however I am trying to diet this year. So far not so good :(

7 random facts about me:
1.I rarely watch tv I only have few shows that I watch and most of the time I watch them on my laptop. By the way those shows are Teen Mom 1&2, 16 and Pregnant, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Games,and Secret Life of an American Teenager 
2.I'm addicted to Vanilla Coke. 
3.I don't care what people think of me. Once you let go of your insecurities and stuff like that people usually except you for who you are. 
4.When no one is around and it is just me and my boyfriend and my family I will talk in a baby voice. I think it runs in the family because I am not the only one who does it. ;) 
5.I am very organized when it comes to the small things but when it comes to the big things I get confused.
6.I have a lot of clothes. Some I barely wear.
7.I recently cut my own hair and I effing hate it!


Other blogs I pass this award to:

No comments:

Post a Comment