Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
As promised here is what I am for Halloween this year. I actually was two different things, my sister has a Halloween party which I dressed up for and then what I am actually today. Both costumes are very similar, I used the same nail design and a lot of the same makeup. 

For my sisters party I was Ivy from Batman, I may be able to find a picture from the party but I am not sure yet, If you see a picture here than I found one but if not than no. Today I am a forest nymph or green fairy. I only really did the makeup and nails this year so I am not really going to post an outfit.

For my makeup in this I used the greens from Wet N' Wild's Cool As A Cucumber palette, a no name eyeliner from Hot Topic, a neon glitter from Sally's Girl, black liquid eyeliner and black mascara. Pink lipgloss from HIP and Pearlescent Pink Blush from Wet N' Wild. 
My other costume I alternated between red and green. My eyes were green and I had green glitter. For my contour and lips/eyebrows were all red. Very Ivy-ish.


For my nails I used Essence Lime Up! and sponged on OPI's Don't Mess With OPI, Finger Paint's Scenery Greenery, and Orly's Rock Solid.

I hope your Halloween is as enjoyable as mine. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment