Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Challenge Monday


Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Today is the start of my Halloween themed nail art challenge. This is a great way to experiment with nail art.
Since today is Monday I have to do a post with M. I have really been into military and war type games, Modern Warfare 2 in particular. I am not sure what it is about it but I can't stop playing it. I  have also made a lot of good friends there as well. 

M is for Military. Now you can change the colors a tad, I am not sure how it would look if you did neon colors though. LOL. The colors I used were all from OPI. 

Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window
A-Taupe The Space Needle
French Quarter For Your Thoughts

At First I wanted to sponge the design on but I found that if you use the tip of the brush and just do different dots it will turn out something similar to this. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

1 comment: