Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Challenge Tuseday- FAIL

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Treats Tuesday. Don't you hate when you have a GREAT idea in your mind but it comes out like crap on your nails. I do.
I had a design in mind that each nail would be full of different Halloween treats.
On my thumb orange and yellow Gobstoppers. 
On my index finger I decided to write TREATS with black.

My middle finger was supposed to look like Red Hots but it actually looks like red little blobs.
My ring finger is very obvious Candy Corn. 
My pinkie was supposed to be those creepy eye candies. 

I used OPI's Atomic Orange and Revlon's Minted, Colorful acrylic paints. 
FAIL FAIL FAIL. I absolutely hated this. So much so that I only did one hand and you can bet your ass I took it off within seconds after taking these pictures. ICK.

Talking about pictures, outside is really dim right now and it would look as if I was taking pictures inside anyways so I just decided that I would use my light box. 

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment