Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Challenge Sunday

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,
Skeleton Sunday, you know how hard it is for me to come up with names for the certain days, Tuesday and Thursday next week still don't have names, so I don't know what I am going to do those days. We will find out soon huh?

Skeletons are great for Halloween. I didn't do a complete skeleton. Just the skull and some little bones. I really love how this turned out. I think I will be doing more of these. Sadly we went out to eat and I broke my left ring fingernail half way off so I am down to numbs like my natural length no visible nail lines no nothing. Shorties, ugh I hate them this short and the hang nails I get when they are this short.

I used OPI Honk If You Love OPI and white and black acrylic paints. 

Did you like this?

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment