Sunday, October 16, 2011

Intro To My Halloween Special.

Hello Lacquered Lovelies,

I am proud to be doing another daily post type thing. This time I am doing nail art, Halloween nail art to be exact. Tomorrow is day one of the Halloween nail art posts. 
Each day will have a different post, Monday's will start with an M, Tuesday's with a T, and so on. This is going to be hard since there is 2 T's and 2 S's in one week. This is going to  be going on until the day before Halloween. On Halloween I will show you what my nails look like on that day since I plan on dressing up. 
I already have ideas written down on what I would like to do on certain days but I would like different ideas, so if you have one please don't be afraid to tell me. 
Well there you have it. Before you know it tomorrows post will be up. I hope this inspires you.

Enjoy yourself
XOXO
Pam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment